Why Choose RCI Imaging Center?
When it comes to medical imaging, facilities may come and go—but RCI has been serving the Cedar Rapids/Eastern Iowa area for over 80 years. That’s experience and an established network you can rely on. In fact, you could say Cedar Rapids physicians trust RCI above all others—100% of the area’s MRI and CT scans are sent to RCI’s radiologists for interpretation. So no matter where your exam is performed, chances are your scans will be read by the experts at RCI.
So why not make RCI your choice for medical imaging from start to finish? Schedule your next imaging exam at our conveniently located RCI Imaging Center, and take advantage of the features designed to help make your experience as hassle-free as possible:
- Easy access and everything on one level—no navigating multiple floors
- Close, convenient parking
- Simple registration
- On-time appointments—your time is as valuable as ours
- Convenient, more-affordable office setting (Check how your insurance pays for an "office setting" procedure—often it is only the cost of your office copay)
- Extensive imaging archive for easy access to records from all area hospitals and imaging centers
And with highly trained radiology technologists and staff working hand in hand with RCI radiologists, you can be sure the doctor reading your CT, MRI or other medical imaging scan will have the precise angles, images and views they need to give you the highest-quality read possible.
You do have a choice of where to go for your medical imaging needs. Tell your doctor you choose expert knowledge, convenience and a reputation built on decades of serving the community. Tell your doctor you choose RCI.
Patient Satisfaction Survey Results: 100 percent of respondents agreed or strongly agreed they would recommend RCI Imaging Center to family and friends.